Feb 4, 2013

In My Dreams I'm There



I accidentally found this four-year-old song in the old archives of my mp3 player, it kept playing in my head and brought all the memories back, and, inevitably, I started philosophizing.


'I always hoped that I'd learn how to fly
In my dreams I'm there'


So many things have happened in my little life and I'm so busy that I've almost left behind everything related to my school and my routine filled life. I'll return to this reality later when I'll be able, or when I'll want to. I know It'll take a lot of time and even more effort to find some courage in myself to do so. Of course, my life hasn't been the easiest these weeks. But I'm not complaining. It just seems that the last year in this hometown is getting even harder week after a week.


'I'm only going where you'll be someday
So don't say "Rest in peace" in your prayers'


You may think I'm talking nonsenses. Reading back what I've written, It feels like nobody could understand what I'm talking about. It's more like a conversation with myself. With no hint of sense.
To be honest, every conversation seems senseless, sometimes, at some point of view.
I actually don't know whether or not should I publish this post.
I have so many secrets. Sometimes way too many. Only the people whom I truly trust know at least something more about me. I know this might be a bad thing, but I've been hurt way too many times before.


'I hope you remember me
I hope you never pretend for me'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers