Jan 15, 2013

The Russian Hobbit

Smeagol/Gollum

I think all of you have already known, heard, or saw the movie called ‘The Hobbit’.
It seems like Russians made a move called ‘Hobbit’ back in 1985. If you know Russian language well, then you are okay because it has no subtitles.
Here’s the movie:


I’ll come clear with you; I still haven’t seen the new Hobbit movie. I was super-busy faffing around. It still hasn’t come to my hometown and probably never will OR, for about one quid, we’ll get to watch a scratched and worn out movie with a rattling sound of old projector in the background. Vintage, huh?
To be honest, it’s been quite a long time since I went out to watch movies at my local cinema (or cultural house to be precise). Maybe the quality has improved but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers