Feb 9, 2013

GUESS WHAT?

I'm in Cornwall! In Falmouth, to be precise. On 7 February, I had my very first flight by plane, the very first journey by train, and lastly, the journey to the UK. I have managed to arrive only at 11 pm, so I was extremely tired. Yesterday (8 Feb), I had an interview at the Falmouth University. The interview day lasted for seven and a half hours, starting from 9:30 am. The whole event consisted of demo lectures, student performances, and, of course, the interviews which lasted for thirty minutes. I was asked about the songs I've sent, my musical interests, and many more. I do hope I'll be accepted. I'll know the results on Monday or Tuesday, so now I have to wait. In the beginning of my journey and the interview day, I was so scared, but people here are so nice and friendly! So, it's the day number two at Falmouth town. There are so many things to do. For instance, I spent about eight hours just walking around the town, around the seaside, cliffs, piers, and green parks with blossoming trees and bushes. It's so unreal, I mean, today, when I was randomly walking around, I still wasn't able to believe that I'm actually in the UK. I love waking up by the sound of squawking seagulls and enjoying my life here. So, I'll post something more later. Here are some random photos I took while wandering around the town.
Cheers! Fuzz.x

1 comment:

  1. Labai labai labai džiaugiuosi dėl tavęs!! Prašau pranešk rezultatus, kai tik sužinosi, tikrai noriu, kad pavyktų tau įstoti į šį universitetą, tu to be abejonių esi verta!! Yay! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers