Feb 4, 2013

Want a cup of Coffeetea?




I've always had this weird idea about mixing two of my favourite hot drinks – coffee and tea, and then making a whole new drink. I've called it Coffeetea [kɔ:'fiti:]. It's a four-month-old inside joke I made up when I was in my silly mood as I joked about starting my own business and making this drink. I use it when someone (or maybe I) offers a drink and I don't know and don't really care what to drink - coffee or tea. 

So, I end up saying 'I'd rather have a cup of coffeetea'. As a result, the person has to decide for me (I know, I'm indecisive evil creature).
I know it's silly, but I think I'll go for it and try a mix of my favourite espresso and black tea, because it's stupid to joke about something you don't actually know. So, I'll report what it's like as soon as I try it.

Wish me luck!x
Simona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers