Jun 6, 2010

It sounds cruelly, but...

...my class is a bunch of idiots. (Sounds cruelly, isn't it? :P)
But they just don’t understand me … I've never met any person in my town, who would have the same wievs about music, life, etc... They think that I’m too weird and I’ll explain why.

For them:
I’m like an alien kid, who came to the Earth for some kind of mission, which is not understandable and clear at all… I’m listening to ‘strange music from outer space’, playing the ‘unusual musical instrument, which most likely is alien’s gadget’. I’m talking about ‘really strange things’, and acting really strange ‘like a person/alien, who was used to live somewhere in space’. My dressing style is ‘unusual’ in my city, looks like ‘I’ve been shopping in alien’s shops somewhere in outer space’…

Explanations:
‘strange music from outer space’ –  rock music (alternative rock, progressive rock, etc.). they are teasing me, because I like rock... fools...
I am playing theunusual musical instrument, which most likely is alien’s gadget’ – electric guitar. And hey are teasing me, because I play the electric guitar... idiots...
talking about ‘really strange things’ – no explanations… erm I think it’s true. I mean I can’t talk with my friends about things which I like and I’m really interested, ‘cos they they just don’t understand me (I’ll write about it later).
acting really strange ‘like a person/alien, who was used to live somewhere in space’ – the same. No explanations… But I can mention one thing from my very long list: I'm more than usually write/draw something on my hands/wrists...
my dressing style is ‘unusual’ in my city, looks like ‘I’ve been shopping in alien’s shops somewhere in outer space’ – I'm just wearing whatever I like, and I'm not dressing like every person in my town. I want to be the one and only in the whole universe. Incomparable and unique...

If you are interested, I am wearing skinny jeans in lots of colours (I have an obsession for them, and they are in lime green, red, etc… colour), I don't wear earrings (yes, I’ve never had them in my whole life), I always wear ‘Converse’ sneakers, instead of sandals, I don't wear mini skirts. I have more shirts than my male classmates (they haven’t got them at all, and I have about seven shirts) I have an obsession for bracelets and necklaces (I have lots of them. I love studded braclet), I usually write/draw something on my hands/wrists, I’m wearing whatever I like...



well… I can admit, that I’m mad, bonkers, weird, eccentric and off my head, but it’s because that all artistical people are like that (want a proof? Here it is: Matt Bellamy, Johnny Depp, etc.)
And I'll tell you a secret: All the best people are

  
See ya later!
Simona - Fuzzy_Critter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers