Jun 30, 2010

-.-

I'm sorry I haven't written here for ages, but the fact is that I'm always busy.... Yeah I know, the summer supposed to be relaxing and holiday time, but now I'm so busy. Today I have some freetime, so I'm writing...

I wrote an article, but I didn't published it yet... Dunno why.

These days are really hot and I hate that. lol

erm, I don't really know why, but I'm very jelaous of people who were at this year's Glastonbury festival. I wanted to go there, BUT I don't know how. I think it's impossible to ger there when the tickets are sold out only after 12 hours. Wow. I believe maybe later I'll find some friends who would love to go there. Eh...

We had celebrated the Midsummer festival... It was nice. We were watching movies and eating popcorns from 11pm 'till 4am. I don't know why but the last years "Midsummer festival" was better for me... I was watching Muse concerts and went to bed only at 5am.
erm... I don't like "traditional" Lithuanian Midsummer festival. It's strange... Jumping around the torch, drinking beer as much as you can and singing stupid songs while you're drunk.... BLAH....

I guess that's all.... Maybe later I'll write something with meaning and something interesting.


OK, I'll go to eat chocolate; I can't live without it :D


see ya later!
Fuzzy Fuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers