Jun 20, 2010

another post to say I'm back

well helo! how are you doin'? I'm doin' kinda good...

Also, my two-day-long journey had finished. I came back home on Thursday evening. It was a pitty lo leave the city, but I was really homesick too. I've visited some shops, nice places, parks, I even visited  the Cross mount.
It's in Siauliai. The Cross mount is a place with LOTS of crosses... It's a favourite place of piligrims (erm... despite the fact that I'm not religious), blah blah blah, and it's an authentic place 'cuz nowhere in the world there aren't such places like that...

The first day was shopping day... My sister and I visited some shops, supermarkets, etc... We went to the city park on evening... When I saw "The Golden Boy square" I thought that I've come to the village 'cuz the grass was about one meter long. I think it was even longer... in some parts of city, people were cutting the grass with scythes and transporting it with tractors... erm... yeah, and this is called "THE City". Just purrrrfect...

This is the famous "The Golden Boy square" with enormous grass (yeah, it's me on background...):

also, we've visited the... park (?) with a nice iron fox:



Then, I've spent night in hostel, where my sister lives when she's studying at university. Here's the view from My room's window:

After taking this picture we've watched football on TV. Spain didin't win...
Next day we've continued shoppings and ranblings around the city. I was really amazed by sounds of fighter planes flying around the city. "They are for safety," my sister explained. When another fighter plain flied followed by very loud sound, I said that it was amazing. My sister answered: "what? again? I just don't hear them". It was nice experience, though.

Later we've visited The Cross mount... Last time I've been there was about 6 years ago...
here are few photos from there:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and here's the last picture I made on that day:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


HUGS 'n' KISSES,
Fuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers