Jun 14, 2010

Ciao amici!

Yeah, I'll admid. I can't speak Italian at all... "THE Google translator" is my bff :D as always...


Ok, the thigs are getting even better and better. I hope so.


Oh yes, tomorrow I'll go to so-called "THE new school". I mean there won't be lessons tomorrow. I'll just finish "THE paper things". Erm, yep. I've changed my chool. Now, when my sectret is revealed, I can feel much better (liar... I don't feel any difference).


erm, what's next?
nothin'

Ah, yeah. Another thing which is wery... erm... embarrassing? I think.
er, forget it :P

I read THE awesome book. It's a short sci-fi sories collection by Arthur C. Clarke - The Nine Billion Names of God... This was amazing story. I really like these lines:



Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out... 




these words were describing THE end of THE World. Pure epicness...



THE timeless song which is in my mind:




yep, this always happens to me. When I'm disappointed with "THE new" music, then I isten to "THE old" ones. 50'ties, 60'ties and 70'ties music is much different. I can see THE talented people, who were creating such an amazing music. They just needed one and only: THE talent. Without those stupid so-called "busty  dancers" (I'm glad that Muse don't hire dancers... 'cuz Matt is the dancer with guitar.. mmmm *drools*).



ok ok. My diagnosis: "THE stupid cureless Muse fangirl"
It's weird, but I'm very satisfied with my status...


ok, THE end


erm... what's wrong with me? why do I write THE with uppercase? Maybe it's because I'm THE weirdo :D
(maybe I should change my blog's name into THE weirdo's diary? he... doin' it now)




Always fuzzy,
Fuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers