Feb 19, 2011

weird outburst of emotions and inspiration

Today. I. Wrote. A. Song. Yesterday. I. Did. That. Again. Tonight. I. Will. Do. That. Either.
Maybe I just need to wait until the night when the best ideas come into my head.
And again, I'll go to bed 'early'.
Also my emotions are very weirdly unstable...
... I had a weird dream of a guy who was my neighbor and he was obsessed with band called 'Bombay Bicycle Club'. I was pretending that I'm obsessed with them as same as he. He wanted me to visit him every day and made me read every single magazine with them. That guy was sleeping on the couch covered with magazines... Also he had a secret entrance to the underground world... Oh, weird.... when i woke up I thought 'WTF?!?'
Also I don't like my neighbors who are living beneath my flat 'cuz they are WAY TOO LOUD. Even now I hear them running around...

Nice photo from the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers