Feb 15, 2011

Hating Valentine's day with all my heart

Yeah, yesterday was one of my least favorite days... V's day... I just hate it! All that pink stuff, everything's covered with hearts... Well, it's not my thing.
How can I like a day, a 'celebration' which was made by shops to sell out things?
I actually think it's stupid to show your love only on Valentine's day, when you have whole year.
You can show your love every day AND showing love doesn't mean buying things... as most of people think. Love is not material thing after all.
It seems that only on 14th February we remember that we love. On this day we show our feelings by buying flowers and stuff. And then, we forget our feelings 'till next year...... And that's stupid.
It shows how lazy and blind people are....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers