Feb 20, 2011

THE band which made me feel again

I first heard about the Arcade Fire on the beginning of Summer back in 2010. It was their song 'The Suburbs' which from the first notes became my top favorite song.
Two months ago, my life lost colors and I was like a living dead. I didn't know what I was doing on this Earth. It all changed when I decided to search for their all albums, because I had already fell in love with their musical style.... I was right, they breathed life back into my grey reality... And now, I can't stop listening to their songs. I will be indebted to Arcade Fire until the end of my life.
And Win's voice... ahhh I love it!
They are amazing, unique, they made me feel again. They gave colors into my life again....



This song is like from outer space, makes me feel and believe; it gives very weird feeling inside my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers