Dec 21, 2010

Everything about almost everything

well hello. I've noticed I've been a little bit absent these days/weeks, hugh? I just hadn't got much time. First time in my life I had two concerts in one day. It was... fun. At first time I was a little afraid and nervous but on the second performance, I was really relaxed. I still can't live without the feeling when you go to the stage, see people who are listening to you and the feeling when they are applausing to you. Ehhhh...
I had listened NME radio few moments ago. There was a song Black Keys - Tighten Up playing. As always, my all memories of this summer came back and I remembered everything. If the song was playing at least three or four more times, I would've been started crying. But I'm not talking about that right now...
Today I bought two pairs of shoes at the thrift store. 

And the picture below is the reason why I love thrift stores...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers