Dec 3, 2010

another post or: how I'm dying of boredom

so, it's been a long time since I wrote something here. What's been new? I guess nothing. Except that this week my town's scout group (I'm a member of it) were going to kindergarden of disabled children. It was nice to do some good jobs before Christmas...
But talking about christmas... It's 3rd of December, right? So, it means Christmas is near? Oh God...
Everything's repeating and I don't feel the Christmas spirit again. But who cares. My family's watching the first  part of 'Home Alone'. And it's every year. Christmas lost it's spirit many years ago. Well, it's just my opinion.
Tomorrow I'm gonna go to thrift stores just to buy some cool stuff. Oh, God, bless the thrift stores and markets!!! People who think they are stupid are just so mean, for example, last week I bought a-la military style jacket for very cheap price :D Sometimes I like being different is an advantage! And it's SO TRUE.
I also, finished my old diary... Too bad. But now I'm writing in my own diary which I made from scratch.
Oh, soon I'll go watch a movie with Johnny Depp.

In my head is playing  this song by David Bowie. I think he's a legend! (Oh, I'd love to buy glasses like the ones which David Bowie is wearing on the video :D)


Ground control to major Tom
Ground control to major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground control to major Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers