Nov 12, 2010

Just untitled or: How I enjoy Fridays

Date: 12th November, 2010
Time: 8:51pm
Weather: dark, cold, rainy
Mood: thoughtful
Now I'm: burning films to dvd
Thought of the day: "Gahhh.... Fridayyy"
Question of the day: "If you're taking picture of yourself in the mirrow, who is taking photo? You, or your reflection?" and "If we put a chameleon in the box of mirrows, what colour it will be?"
Dilemma of the day: Which friday movie I should watch?

ok, now I'll talk 'bout things and stuff...
TOMORROW I'll need to perform with folklore group. Hehe, nice. My second performance.
I still didn't find people who would love to play in the band with me. Maybe later.... MEHH.
btw, I'll give you an advice: NEVER EVER buy cellphones and other technical stuff on ebay. You'll ger THE CRAP! I've experienced that; believe me. My parents bought me the cellphone. It sucks. I should go to internet, have loads of programs and other stuff... but it doesn't. All it does is: write sms (IF that thing is in mood), call, and take pictures. THAT'S IT! mehhh.... Now my father is obsessed with buying perfume on ebay. Don't forget the fact that he doesn't understand english... so he can buy used perfume. Gross. Good that I said my a-la beloved parents that I want money for christmas. I've considered of buying distortion effect pedal. The one I have just sucks and It's utter shit.
What's next? I guess nothing.

9:15pm
Now I'm stiiting with huge scarf on my neck. I don't have a sore throat. That thing is just for warmth :D

9:28pm
Eating the so-called "pasta soup" aka "the weird thing which my mom loves to cook". Sometimes that very big and unexplainable parents' love just scares the hell out of me :/ I'll NEVER EVER understand them. HA.

This photo represemts my mood:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers