Nov 12, 2010

I’m gonna ride my bike until I get home...

I heard this song on NME radio few days ago. Actually, I'm really into it ;)




The video has the feeling of both - old and modern in one. And it really makes me wanna buy old-fashioned bike just to ride around my town. Too bad local people would think that "this weird girl hasn't got much money for a good bike, so she took her grandma's bike." (arseholes...) btw there aren't such places where I could get one :/ again, a small town had caged me inside... BUT NOT FOR LONG!!



My mother tells me I should stop go and get a real job

That can’t be the way that I roll

Everybody’s growing up, having kids and paying rent
And I’m getting count of it all.


I’m gonna ride my bike until I get home.
I’m gonna ride my bike until I get home.

I’m gonna ride my bike until I get home.

Gonna ride my bike until I get home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers