Apr 24, 2013

My 100th Post



It's my 100th post and maybe this should be some kind of anniversary.

So many things have happened in four years time, and I feel old to be honest.
There are some posts still unpublished or reverted into drafts. Maybe they were too personal or the idea of publishing them seemed quite irrelevant after time.

In late 2009 when I started writing this blog, I was some middle-class teenager suffering from premature existential crisis, a girl whose existence didn't mean anything to others, a person who hoped for better. Back then, I wouldn't even thought that I'll become a person I am right now. I just wanted to have my own space where I could write my thoughts no matter who read this, no matter how awful my English was.

When I think, 100 posts in four years are too few. I hope when I move abroad later this year, my life will become more interesting and eventually I'll have some interesting topics or events to talk about.
Anyways, I'm glad I didn't forget this blog in four years and hopefully I never will.





You all say I've crossed the line 
But the sad fact is I've lost my mind

But I'm just getting started let me offend 

The devil's got nothing on me my friend 
All i want is to be left alone 
Attack from me is like blood from a stone.


Hugs,
Simona-Fuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers