Dec 17, 2012

What's Going On In My Little Bubble




Hello there!

Here's another post about my silly nonsensical blurbs.
So, now I'm on a week number two where I sit at home basically doing nothing because my doctor didn't allow me to go to school due to my bronchitis.

So, a good thing about that is my four-week long Christmas holiday! Even though I'll have to take tests I've missed, but in the meantime I'll enjoy my spare time as much as I can without caring about those bloody tests. I know it's stupid and I should plan ahead, but let's face it – we all do the same.

Next week will be Christmas time and I still haven't fully packed my presents, so I hope tomorrow I'll fix that.

I don't actually know what to say more. I had so many topics to talk about but I forgot them all.

Anyways, now I'm going to watch some random concert by one of the bands I adore. Still haven't decided which one yet.

Take care!
Fuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers