Dec 13, 2012

Long Time No See

the view from my room's window

It's been quite a while. Today I promised myself to write here more often, starting from now.
I already hate winter. There's too much snow in my town. I caught a massive cold and I feel like I might cough my lungs out. Besides, the christmas spirit has forgotten me again and I still feel like it's october now.

Few weeks ago, I've been visited by my old 'friend' - insomnia. I couldn't sleep for two weeks. Finally, it's all gone, although this must have been one of the side-effects of the medication I'm taking. Fortunately, all the awful side-effects are almost gone as my body is getting used to the meds.

However it is, I'm not going to talk about my problems, although it is a part of my life that makes me who I am. You know, everything in our lives is connected - it all adds up and makes us who we are right now.
We shouldn't be ashamed of what is happening in our lives (I'm pretty sure I'm quoting somebody I cannot remember right now).

so... yeah...

S.x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers