Nov 2, 2009

la la la nonsense ;P

... I REALLY hate to say that, but I'm tired of everything. Stupid reapeateed life... Just like from my song. It's called 'Reapeted World'. Another is 'Untouchable Star' and 'Sea of tranquility'. These songs are my favourites from my very long list of songs :)

Also, I DON'T really like when people think, that I'm calm and slow. What can I say? I'm NOT :P It's bullshit and bollocks! (sorry for these words) Actually, I'm very energetic, talkative, friendly and etc. People think like that, because I'm the veirdo at my school. In my class are some people which I don't really like to be in one room... Yes, I'm talking about taunting.... But I'm not a person, who would
give a prominence to that. I'm not like that...

Yep... What else? well I wrote another song (wooohooo) and I'm happy about that. I think that everyone would be happy just like me, if they write a new song :)

As always, i REALLY want to apologize about my grammar or writing mistakes. I'm from Lithuania (in Europe ;D near Latvia and Russia), so.... :) But I'm happy that I can write something at all. Not something, actually. I can write what's on my mind in English. I think that's quite goodthing, don't you think like that? :)
Oh, I forgot to tell you, that I'm writing songs ONLY in English. I couldn't write something Lithuanian... I'm afraid to say, but I understand English much better than Lithuanian! Well... I read somewhere that Lithuanian language is in the 3rd place of world's hardest languages (I don't know if it's true..)! Oh my...
if you think I'm wring try to tell this sentence correctly in Lithuanian:

šešios žąsys su šešiais žąsyčiais :) (Translation: Six goose with six gosling)


what's next? Oh... yes, the Halloween. It's not very popular thing in my country... I really wanted to have a Halloween party and make fake wound, but.... It was impossible... I was wasting my time in the internet... because no-one wanted to make tha party... Well... I'll wait 'till next year.

I wanted to say something, but I forgot. I think you are so tired of my stupid thoughts, aren't you? (if there are some people who are reading my meaningless thoughts...)


Thanks for reading... I will write something more later. Maybe today... or not :P



bye bye bye and HUGE hugs from me!!!!!
Fuzz
(Simona is my real name ;D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers