Sep 23, 2009

... hi?..

Well... yep. Hello again. I haven't written here for ages! (actualy.... 3 days...) Well... something is just the same, but something is not. At school I had a very good time with my best friends. That was fun! Well two of my friends have got sick (poor girls...). I was thinking that my best friends (who are not sick right now) and I could visit them. I don't actually know why we haven't talked about that before (or maybe they were talking about that, but I was dreaming or thinking about.... :) MUSE)
I have wrote a song a few minutes ago. And today I've wrote one perfect tune with piano, which is perfect for my another song :) Also I was playing with my gorgeous guitar and now my fingers are so hurtin'. But WHO CARES!!!!!! :D

This is my gorgeous guitar:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Well... I could write some words from my songs, but..... NAH..... :D I'm SO AFRAID of singing alone in the public or singing my own songs. Singing MUSE songs in public would be A PIECE OF CAKE XD Too simple for me. I could walk in the shop and sing: "We will be VICTORIOUS" or "I want to reconcile the violence in your heart", "No chance for fate, it's unnatural selection I WANT THE TRUTH", "All of history deleted with one stroke", "Faith, It drives me away, But it turns me on. Like a stranger's love" and much more MUSE songs :)


And for the end.... (drums, please)... Thee video of today is...:)

The very famous Matthew Bellamy "Shuffle dance" WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!



P.S. Vote for MUSE on WWW.MTVEMA.COM :) you can vote more than once! I was voting all 10 minutes XD I'm REALLY obsessed. But I don't need the doctor, I'm enjoying this obesseion :D



...Sometimes I'm thinking that I'm a veirdo... Write me if I'm wrong....




Cheers!
And thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers