Sep 19, 2009

Hi everyone... my first post about...... something.... I guess....

Well... I started writing my meaningless thoughts and events that hapened to me. Well... sharing my feelings with people wich I don't even know, seems quite stupid and strange (because I have my own diary... in the REAL world... yep, the ones, who are made from paper, not with stupid HTML codes). Everyone says: Don't trust others... I don't know what I'm talkin' about. From my grammar mistakes, you can see that I'm not from countries where people are speaking English all the time. Yes, my dear friends, I'm from Lithuania. The most annoying thing is that MOST of people doesn't know where it locates...


Anyway, I wnat to thank for my readers (if there are some of them), to the God for this wonderful day, to MTV, for showing MTV VMA awards again, to my favourite band - MUSE (I love you guys SO MUCH!!!! Kisses ;D :* ), and.... I don't know.... I'm happy that I'm here, doing things that I like and being free to share my thoughts with everyone...


Yep, now, I think, I will finish my writing. See you in the next posts!!!!



kisses :* ^.^ <3
Simona




(...or Osmina, or FUZZ, or something like that. You can even create my new nickname)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers