Jul 14, 2013

School times. Remembered

With the celebration of my school graduation day (or a prom), I've decided to share some of the photos taken during those twelve school years.

Unfortunately, there aren't THAT many photos (unlike some of my classmates' facebook photo albums, ha ha!) - those years weren't always the easiest for me, so I didn't have an intention to memorize them all. But I'm glad I've survived. Somewhat.

To be honest, I didn't want to go to the event but I had to take my graduation diploma so that I can send its photocopy to my university. The whole event is mostly about boasting; it's a paradise for show-offs and pretenders. Despite them, I did enjoy the event.

AND most importantly I'VE FINALLY GRADUATED FROM SCHOOL!!!!

So here are the photos:

My first year at my first school. I'm the tallest one in the last row

A photo of my ex classmate and me at my first school
when I was fifteen, or something...
This one's embarrassing...

The same year. Took all those when I was in the artistic mood. And YES, my first school looked like that before the renovation.




Halloween at my new school, 2011. I was a make-up artist of the event.


A photo from Song and Dance festival in 2012

Photos from another 'being inspired at school' series.




These are the photos of the 'Last Bell' celebration. It's basically a day when an event is held for senior highs, during which everyone is crying and continuously reminding you that you're old, and those times spent at school will never come back. I felt weird when everyone around me was crying their eyes out while I didn't. Why would I cry? For leaving a place where I didn't feel good? No, thanks!

A photo of my class, obviously...



The first page of yearbook of 89th graduates and teachers.

Yesterday's photos


FUCK YEAH!!!
With my lovely sister

Afterparty

That's all from me for now!
Take care.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers