Jun 11, 2013

New Blog's Background And New Beginnings



With my very last exam I took yesterday, my very last school's summer holidays have practically started. All I need is to attend a graduation ceremony and receive my diploma. And that's it! I'm free from school forever.

So, with lots of free time, I decided to finally change blog's design. Nothing molto grande, but at least I've managed to change colour schemes alongside with font and, obviously, the background.
I have some ideas for future posts, and this summer might be quite prosperous time for the blog. I hope.

I've decided to start summer season by watching one of my favourite band's concert I haven't seen in ages. Therefore, I'm going to watch it right now.

Bye!x


Joe Strummer! FTW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers