Mar 12, 2013

There Were Times....

Me and my sister in our blanket tent

...when we used to make houses, forts or tents out of blankets, bed sheets and other things we were able to find around us at home. We built them anywhere in our houses, or even outside if the weather was right.

...when our cats or dogs were our best friends who understood us like no-one else.

There were times when climbing into a tree was a no big deal; it was every kid's inevitable duty to do so.

We knew of no downfalls, the life was so simple and it was so easy to spark smiles in our faces. We were undamaged and didn't know how worse our lives can or will get in the future. It's funny how we all wanted to be grownups, and when we finally are, we don't really understand what's good about being one. Problems are equivalent to the age; they grow and get bigger as we grow.

Conclusion: I'm a nostalgic b*tch; I overthink and overphilosophize things.
Good for me.
This might be the result of my increased caffeine intake. OR I might be another Confucius, Hegel or Plato.
S. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers