May 21, 2011

Fuzz goes investigating: a face of a purrfect man

Randomly, I decided to find out if there is such thing as "an ideal type of men's face"
I found five photos of men who looked nice to me. I used their face shapes, eyes, noses, lips and their hair only once and put them in random order.
So, using my photoshoping skills, I mixed their features and made five different men.
....Here are my results:

He looks sort of like a typical Lithuanian guy (in a bad way, of course) 

a-la bohemian artist

He is my favorite because he looks like an owl (???)

Actor of cheap comedies 

the shitting model



Fuzz goes straight to the conclusion:
They all look.... erm... weird to me, so I think there isn't such thing as "an ideal type of men's face".
If you try to make a good looking man out of from many other photos, you will never get the good looking one. It's because that every man and every person in this world is unique. They are unique in their own way.




Experiment two: a very ideal man
All you need is:
*a random victim with his/hers own opinion (I chose my sister);
*a computer;
*the internet;
*googling skills;
*photos of nice men;
*photoshoping skills;
*photo editing software.

She chose different men's face features, clothes and background she liked the most.

Result:



I don't know how about you, but I think he has something missing. Maybe it's the face but I don't know. He looks just too weird.... what do you think?


P.S. I want to apologize my sister for bothering her with this stuff :P She was shocked with the results but in bad way (maybe she had a few nightmares :D).


cheers!
xxx
Fuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers